Recent and upcoming events
- SAS 2016, Edinburgh, September 2016 (PC Chair)
- APLAS 2015, Pohang, South Korea, December 2015 (Program Committee)
- SAS 2014, Münich, Germany, September 2014 (Program Committee)
- VMCAI 2014, San Diego, USA, January 2014 (Program Committe Co-Chair)
- POPL 2014, San Diego, USA, January 2014 (Program Committee)
I am working on static analysis for the verification of semantic properties of programs. My main focus is on abstract interpretation and more specifically on symbolic abstractions:
- Static Analysis of embedded, safety critical softwares
the Astrée project: static analysis, for proving the absence of runtime errors in safety critical embedded softwares.
Commercial support by AbsInt (see here for more info).
- Shape analysis
- Certified Compilation
the Lcertify translation validator
- Abstract Interpretation
- Slicing, dependence semantics
- MemCAD static analyzer, as part of the MemCAD ERC Project.
- Astrée static analyzer.
- LCertify translation validator library.
- Huisong Li, PhD Student at ENS Paris
- Hugo Illous, PhD Student at CEA and ENS Paris, co-supervised with Matthieu Lemerre
- Jiangchao Liu, PhD Student at ENS Paris
- Antoine Toubhans, PhD Student at ENS Paris
- Tie Cheng, PhD Student at ENS Paris, graduated in September 2015.
- Arlen Cox, PhD Student at University of Colorado at Boulder and ENS Paris, co-advised with Bor-Yuh Evan Chang, graduated in November 2014.
- I teach a part of the Semantics and application to verification Course, in the first year of the Computer Science Curriculum at ENS of Paris.
- I teach a part of the Abstract Interpretation course, at the Master Parisien de Recherche en Informatique (MPRI) Master.
45, rue d'Ulm
75230 Paris Cedex 05 - France
E-mail: rival A T di.ens.fr
Bureau: 2nd étage, "escalier de la direction", see the map
Phone: +33 1 44 32 21 50
Fax: +33 1 44 32 20 80