I am a PhD student at INRIA in the SIERRA project-team in Paris, France. My advisors are Francis Bach and Alessandro Rudi .
Email: alex [dot] nowak-vila [at] inria [dot] fr. Physical address: INRIA Paris, 4th floor, Office C416, 2 rue Simone Iff, 75012 Paris.
- Structured prediction.
- Statistical learning theory.
- Kernel methods.
- Convex optimization.
- Nowak-Vila, A., Bach, F., and Rudi, A. - A General Theory for Structured Prediction with Smooth Convex Surrogates. preprint. [pdf]
- Nowak-Vila, A., Bach, F., and Rudi, A. - Sharp Analysis of Learning with Discrete Losses. Proceedings of the International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Statistics (AISTATS), 2019. [pdf]
- Nowak-Vila, A., Folque, D., and Bruna, J. - Divide and Conquer Networks. International Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR), 2018. [pdf]
- Nowak-Vila, A., Villar, S., Bandeira, A., Bruna, J. - Revised Note on Learning Algorithms for Quadratic Assignment with Graph Neural Networks. PADL Workshop at ICML 2017. [pdf]
Link to my Github.