- François Baccelli - (DR) (UT Austin)
- Bartek Błaszczyszyn - (DR)
- Anne Bouillard - (MC ENS Paris)
- Pierre Brémaud - research adviser
- Ana Bušić - (CR)
- Marc Lelarge - (CR) head of project team
- Florian Simatos - researcher
Welcome to DYOGENE
DYOGENE is a joint research team between INRIA Rocquencourt, Computer Science Department of ENS in Paris and CNRS (UMR 8548). It is localized at the Paris INRIA office with the following physical and postal address
23 avenue d'Italie
75214 Paris Cedex 13
DYOGENE is focused on geometric network dynamics arising in communications. more details...
DYOGENE follows TREC teamTREC's annual Inria activity report for 2012
Page under construction.