My research directions are all at the interface between applied mathematics and communications:
Here is a complete bibliography in pdf format. Some additional bibliographical data and direct links to the research papers can be found in e.g.:
Here is the list of books I co-authored:
- Stochastic Geometry and Wireless Networks (2009), by F. Baccelli and B. Blaszczyszyn: Foundations and Trends in Networking by NOW Publishers: Volume I and Volume II.
- Elements of Queueing Theory (2003), by F. Baccelli and P. Brémaud, Springer Verlag. The first edition was published in 1994.
- Synchronization and Linearity, (1992), by F. Baccelli, G. Cohen, G. J. Olsder and J. P. Quadrat. This book was published by Wiley. The pdf file is available here.
In 2010-2011, I taught:
- An L3 course called Structures et Algorithmes Aléatoires, that I teach jointly with Pierre Brémaud at the Prédoctorat of ENS; this course is part of the mathematics and computer science syllabus of ENS.
- An M1-M2 research course on Stochastic Geometry and Wireless Networks at ENS Lyon.
- An M2 course on network dynamics and algorithms that we organize with Jean Mairesse at the Master Parisien de Recherche en Informatique (MPRI).
J'ai aussi une page en Français, que je suis en train de mettre à jour.