Invitations are welcome.
I have given or will give the following invited talks:
- Oct: Dagstuhl Workshop on Quantum Cryptanalysis (Germany)
- Jun: Summer School in cryptography (China)
- Mar: Oxford Spring School in Lattice-based Cryptography (UK)
- July: Workshop on cryptography based on elliptic curves and lattices (China)
- Apr: Mathematics of Lattices and Cybersecurity (USA), The Hardness of Lattice Problems: Worst-case to Average-case Reductions and Security Estimates
- June: EWHA-KMS Workshop on Theory and Applications in Cryptography
- Dec: Konkuk University (Seoul, Korea) and Univ. Caen (France)
- Nov: Luminy cryptography workshop (France)
- Dec: Korea Institute for Advanced Study [KIAS] cryptography workshop (Seoul, Korea).
- Nov: Univ. of Macquarie, Univ. of Wollongong and Magma/Univ. of Sydney (NSW, Australia).
- Oct: Mathematical Sciences Research Institute [MSRI] number-theoretic cryptography workshop (Berkeley, CA, USA).
- Aug: Lucent Bell Labs (NJ,USA) and IBM Research (NY, USA).
- May: IBM Research (NY, USA).
- Mar: Stanford Univ. (CA, USA).
- Feb: Microsoft Research (WA, USA).
- Jan: Univ. de Caen (France).