After three years as "élève normalien" at École Normale Supérieure de Rennes where I studied Mathematics and Theoritical Computer science, I passed a Parisian Master of Operations Reasearch with distinction. During 2017-20, I have been working on my PhD at École Normale Supérieure in Paris, supervised by Chien-Chung Huang and Claire Mathieu. I also spent one year to pass the "agregation" in mathematics (option Computer Science), a french national competitive exam. From October 2020, I am Postdoc at Warsaw University. For more details, look at my CV.
InterestsMy current research interests are mainly focussed on theorical aspects of computer science, including approximation algorithms, geometrical algorithms, graph theory ...
- Approximating maximum integral multiflows on bounded genus graphs, with Chien-Chung Huang, Claire Mathieu and Jens Vygen, submitted to ESA 2020
- An Approximation Algorithm for Fully Planar Edge-Disjoint Paths, with Chien-Chung Huang, Claire Mathieu, Kevin Schewior and Jens Vygen
- Fixed-parameter algorithms for Unsplittable Flow Cover, with Andrés Cristi and Andreas Wiese, STACS 2020
- Ultimate greedy approximation of independent sets in subcubic graphs, with Piotr Krysta and Nan Zhi, SODA 2020
- Maximizing Covered Area in the Euclidean Plane with Connectivity Constraint, with Chien-Chung Huang, Claire Mathieu, Joseph S. B. Mitchell and Nabil H. Mustafa, APPROX 2019 PhD thesis: Greedy approaches to approximation of some NP-hard combinatorial optimization problems, September 2020.
- Study of greedy algorithm for solving Maximum Independent Set problem
- Game Labelling Number
- Classification des Surfaces Topologiques Compactes
- Fonctions primitives récursives et non primitives
- Optimisation de l'aire et du périmètre des polygones inscrits dans une ellipse
- Couverture connexe minimum d’un réseau de capteurs
- March 2020, Talk at STACS
- Dec 2019, Invited to give a seminar at the research institute for Descrete Mathematics, University of Bonn
- My talk at APPROX 2019
- Feb-July 2019, stay in Universidad de Chile in Santiago for collaborations with José Corréa and Andreas Wiese
- June 2018, Paris : Organizer of Séminaire des doctorants funded by the SIF
- February 2018, Lorient : Talk at Roadef 2018 : Étude de l’algorithme glouton pour résoudre le problème du stable maximum
- GT CoA 2017 : Étude de l’algorithme glouton pour résoudre le problème du stable maximum
Grants and distinctions
- ENS scolarship (Normalien)
- PhD scholarship CDSN
- Roadef 2018 Best master report award in Operations Research, finalist