PhDs in Abstract Interpretation
- Arnaud Venet. Static analysis of dynamic graph systems in untyped languages. École polytechnique, 7 December 1998.
- Stanislav Tzolovski. Refinement of static analyzes by abstract interpretation. École polytechnique, 15 June 2002.
- Damien Massé. Temporal property-driven verification by abstract interpretation. École polytechnique, 14 December 2002.
- Francesco Logozzo. Modular static analysis of object-oriented languages. École polytechnique, 15 June 2004.
- Charles Hymans. Hardware verification by abstract interpretation of VHDL. École polytechnique, 9 September 2004.
- Élodie-Jane Sims. Heap static analysis using separation logic. École polytechnique (joint with Kansas State University, USA), 1st December 2007.
- Pietro Ferrara. Static analysis via abstract interpretation of multithreaded programs. École polytechnique (joint with Università di Venezia, Italy), 22 Mai 2009.