Lý Kim Quyên
Reasearch engineer at INRIA
DI - Ecole Normale Supérieure
45, rue d'Ulm
75230 Paris Cedex 05 - France
Research interests: I am interested in static analysis of biological
networks (Kappa language)
Attended Conferences, Seminars and Workshops:
- The 14th Conference on Computational Methods in Systems Biology (CMSB 2016), 21st-23rd September 2016,
Computer Laboratory, University of Cambridge (UK).
- The 7th International Workshop on Static Analysis and Systems Biology (SASB 2016), 7 September 2016, Edinburgh, UK.
- The 13th Conference on Computational Methods for Systems Biology
(CMSB 2015), 16th-18th
September 2015, Nantes, France.
- The 22nd International Static Analysis Symbosium
(SAS 2015), 9th-11th September
2015, Saint Malo, France.
- The Sixth International Workshop on Static Analysis and Systems Biology
(SASB 2015), 8th September
2015, Saint-Malo, France.
- Summer School
on Generic and Effectful Programming, 6th-10th July, 2015, St Anne's
College, Oxford, England.
- KaSa: a static
analyser for Kappa models
- Rainbow: a termination
- CoLoR: a Coq library on rewriting theory and termination