Back to publication index
Publications of year 2012
- Y-Lan Boureau. Learning hierarchical feature extractors for image recognition. PhD thesis, New York University, 2012.
- Olivier Duchenne. Non-rigid image alignment for object recognition. PhD thesis, ENS, 2012.
- Muhammad Muneeb Ullah. Supervised Statistical Representations for Human Action Recognition in Video. PhD thesis, Université de Rennes 1, 2012.
- Oliver Whyte. Removing Camera Shake Blur and Unwanted Occluders from Photographs. PhD thesis, Ecole Normale Supérieure de Cachan, 2012.
Articles in journal or book chapters
- M. Rodriguez, J. Sivic, and I. Laptev. Analysis of Crowded Scenes in Video. In Intelligent Video Surveillance Systems, pages 251-272. Wiley, 2012.
- Carl Doersch, Saurabh Singh, Abhinav Gupta, Josef Sivic, and Alexei A. Efros. What Makes Paris Look like Paris?. ACM Transactions on Graphics (SIGGRAPH), 31(4):101:1-101:9, 2012.
- J. Mairal, F. Bach, and J. Ponce. Task-Driven Dictionary Learning. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 34(4):791-804, 2012.
- O. Whyte, J. Sivic, A. Zisserman, and J. Ponce. Non-uniform Deblurring for Shaken Images. International Journal of Computer Vision, 98(2):168-186, 2012.
- H. Azizpour and I. Laptev. Object Detection Using Strongly-Supervised Deformable Part Models. In European Conference on Computer Vision, 2012.
- V. Delaitre, D. Fouhey, I. Laptev, J. Sivic, A. Gupta, and A. Efros. Scene semantics from long-term observation of people. In European Conference on Computer Vision, 2012.
- D. Fouhey, V. Delaitre, A. Gupta, A. Efros, I. Laptev, and J. Sivic. People Watching: Human Actions as a Cue for Single-View Geometry. In European Conference on Computer Vision, 2012.
- A. Joulin and F. Bach. A convex relaxation for weakly supervised classifiers. In International Conference on Machine Learning, 2012.
- A. Joulin, F. Bach, and J. Ponce. Multi-Class Cosegmentation. In IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2012.
- A. Mishra, K. Alahari, and C. V. Jawahar. Scene Text Recognition using Higher Order Language Priors. In British Machine Vision Conference, 2012.
- A. Mishra, K. Alahari, and C. V. Jawahar. Top-Down and Bottom-Up Cues for Scene Text Recognition. In IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2012.
- M. Ullah and I. Laptev. Actlets: A novel local representation for human action recognition in video. In International Conference on Image Processing, 2012.
Back to publication index
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All person copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. In most cases, these works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
This document was translated from BibTEX by bibtex2html