Back to publication index
Publications of year 2011
Books and proceedings
- D.A. Forsyth and J. Ponce. Computer Vision: A Modern Approach. (Second edition). Pearson Education Inc., 2011.
Articles in journal or book chapters
- Sylvain Arlot and Alain Celisse. Segmentation of the mean of heteroscedastic data via cross-validation. Statistics and Computing, 21(4):613-632, 2011.
- O. Duchenne, F. Bach, I.-S. Kweon, and J. Ponce. A tensor-based algorithm for high-order graph matching. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 33(12):2383-2395, 2011.
- R. Jenatton, J. Mairal, G. Obozinski, and F. Bach. Proximal Methods for Hierachichal Sparse Coding. Journal of Machine Learning Research, 12:2297-2334, 2011.
- I. Junejo, E. Dexter, I. Laptev, and P. Pérez. View-Independent Action Recognition from Temporal Self-Similarities. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 33(1):172-185, 2011.
- H. Sahbi, J.-Y. Audibert, and R. Keriven. Context-Dependent Kernels for Object Classification. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 33(4):699-708, 2011.
- L. Benoît, J. Mairal, F. Bach, and J. Ponce. Sparse Image Representation with Epitomes. In IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2011.
- Y-L. Boureau, N. Le Roux, F. Bach, J. Ponce, and Y. LeCun. Ask the locals: Multi-way local pooling for image recognition. In International Conference on Computer Vision, 2011.
- V. Delaitre, J. Sivic, and I. Laptev. Learning person-object interactions for action recognition in still images. In Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems, 2011.
- O. Duchenne, A. Joulin, and J. Ponce. A Graph-Matching Kernel for Object Categorization. In International Conference on Computer Vision, 2011.
- T.D. Hocking, A. Joulin, F. Bach, and J.P. Vert. Clusterpath An Algorithm for Clustering using Convex Fusion Penalties. In International Conference on Machine Learning, 2011.
- J. Lezama, K. Alahari, J. Sivic, and I. Laptev. Track to the Future: Spatio-temporal Video Segmentation with Long-range Motion Cues. In IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2011.
- A. Mishra, K. Alahari, and C. V. Jawahar. An MRF Model for Binarization of Natural Scene Text. In Proceedings of International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition, 2011.
- K. Raja, I. Laptev, P. Perez, and L. Oisel. Joint pose estimation and action recognition in image graphs. In International Conference on Image Processing, 2011.
- M. Rodriguez, I. Laptev, J. Sivic, and J.-Y. Audibert. Density-aware person detection and tracking in crowds. In International Conference on Computer Vision, 2011.
- M. Rodriguez, J. Sivic, I. Laptev, and J.-Y. Audibert. Data-driven Crowd Analysis. In International Conference on Computer Vision, 2011.
- B. C. Russell, J. Sivic, J. Ponce, and H. Dessales. Automatic Alignment of Paintings and Photographs Depicting a 3D Scene. In 3rd International IEEE Workshop on 3D Representation for Recognition (3dRR-11), with ICCV 2011, 2011.
- M. Schmidt and K. Alahari. Generalized Fast Approximate Energy Minimization via Graph Cuts: Alpha-Expansion Beta-Shrink Moves. In Conference on Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence, 2011.
- A. Torii, J. Sivic, and T. Pajdla. Visual localization by linear combination of image descriptors. In Proceedings of the 2nd IEEE Workshop on Mobile Vision, with ICCV 2011, 2011.
- O. Whyte, J. Sivic, and A. Zisserman. Deblurring Shaken and Partially Saturated Images. In Proceedings of the IEEE Workshop on Color and Photometry in Computer Vision, with ICCV 2011, 2011.
- J. C. van Gemert. Exploiting Photographic Style for Category-Level Image Classification by Generalizing the Spatial Pyramid. In Intl. Conf. Multimedia Information Retrieval, 2011.
- F. Couzinie, J. Mairal, F. Bach, and J. Ponce. Dictionary Learning for Deblurring and Digital Zoom. Technical report, 2011. Note: ArXiv:1110.0957.
Back to publication index
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All person copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. In most cases, these works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
This document was translated from BibTEX by bibtex2html