Back to publication index
Publications of year 2007
Books and proceedings
- J. Ponce, M. Hebert, C. Schmid, and A. Zisserman. Toward Category-Level Object Recognition, volume 4170. Springer-Verlag Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 2007.
Articles in journal or book chapters
- J.-Y Audibert and O. Bousquet. Combining PAC-Bayesian and generic chaining bounds. Journal of Machine Learning Research, 8:863-889, 2007.
- J.-Y. Audibert and A. Tsybakov. Fast learning rates for plug-in classifiers. Annals of Statistics, 35(2):608-633, 2007.
- G. Charpiat, P. Maurel, J.-P. Pons, R. Keriven, and O. Faugeras. Generalized gradients: Priors on minimization flows. The International Journal of Computer Vision, 73(3):325-344, July 2007.
- J. Erickson, S. Thite, F. Rothganger, and J. Ponce. Capturing a Convex Object with Three Discs. IEEE Trans. Robotics and Automation, 6(23):1133-1140, 2007.
- S. Har-Peled and A. Kushal. Smaller Coresets for k-Median and k-Means Clustering. Discrete and Computational Geometry, 37(1):3-19, 2007.
- M. Hein, J.-Y. Audibert, and U. Von Luxburg. Graph laplacians and their convergence on random neighborhood graphs. Journal of Machine Learning Research, 8:1325-1368, 2007.
- S. Lazebnik, Y. Furukawa, and J. Ponce. Projective Visual Hulls. International Journal of Computer Vision, 74(2):137-165, 2007.
- J.-P. Pons and J.-D. Boissonnat. A Lagrangian approach to dynamic interfaces through kinetic triangulation of the ambient space. Computer Graphics Forum, 26(2):227-239, 2007.
- J.-P. Pons, R. Keriven, and O. Faugeras. Multi-view stereo reconstruction and scene flow estimation with a global image-based matching score. The International Journal of Computer Vision, 72(2):179-193, April 2007.
- F. Rothganger, S. Lazebnik, C. Schmid, and J. Ponce. Segmenting, Modeling, and Matching Video Clips Containing Multiple Moving Objects. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 29(3):477-491, 2007.
- F. Segonne, J. Pacheco, and B. Fischl. Geometrically-Accurate Topology Simplification of Triangulated Cortical Surfaces Using Non-Separating Loops. IEEE Transaction on Medical Imaging, 26(4):518-529, April 2007.
- F. Ségonne. Active Contours Under Topology Control - Genus Preserving Level Sets. International Journal of Computer Vision, 2007. Note: To appear.
- P. Yu, P. Ellen Grant, Y. Qi, X. Han, F. Ségonne, R. Pienaar, E. Busa, J. Pacheco, N. Makris, R.-L Buckner, P. Golland, and B. Fischl. Cortical surface shape analysis based on spherical wavelets. IEEE Transaction on Medical Imaging, 26(4):582-597, April 2007.
- E. Aganj, J.-P. Pons, F. Ségonne, and R. Keriven. Spatio-temporal shape from silhouette using four-dimensional Delaunay meshing. In IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, October 2007.
- C. Allene, J.-Y. Audibert, J. Couprie, M.and Cousty, and R. Keriven. Some links between min-cuts, optimal spanning forests and watersheds. In Proc. 8th International Symposium on Mathematical Morphology, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, October 2007.
- J.-Y. Audibert. Progressive mixture rules are deviation suboptimal. In Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems, volume 20, December 2007.
- J.-Y. Audibert, R. Munos, and C. Szepesvari. Tuning bandit algorithms in stochastic environments. In 18th International Conference on Algorithmic Learning Theory, Japon, October 2007.
- F. Bach and Z. Harchaoui. DIFFRAC: a discriminative and flexible framework for clustering. In Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems, volume 20, 2007.
- I. Eckstein, J.-P. Pons, Y. Tong, C.C. Jay Kuo, and M. Desbrun. Generalized surface flows for mesh processing. In Symposium on Geometry Processing, Barcelona, Spain, pages 183-192, July 2007.
- P. Etyngier, R. Keriven, and J.-P. Pons. Towards segmentation based on a shape prior manifold. In 1st International Conference on Scale Space and Variational Methods in Computer Vision, Ishia, Italy, May 2007.
- P. Etyngier, R. Keriven, and F Ségonne. Projection Onto a Shape Manifold for Image Segmentation with Prior. In 14th IEEE International Conference on Image Processing, San Antonio, Texas, US, September 2007.
- P. Etyngier, F. Ségonne, and R. Keriven. Active-Contour-Based Image Segmentation using Machine Learning Techniques. In 10th IEEE International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention, Brisbane, Australia, October 2007.
- P. Etyngier, F. Ségonne, and R. Keriven. Shape priors using Manifold Learning Techniques. In ICCV, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, October 2007.
- A. Farahmand, C. Szepesvári, and J.-Y. Audibert. Manifold-adaptive dimension estimation. In Proceedings of the 24th International conference on Machine Learning, Oregon , USA, June 2007.
- A. Farahmand, C. Szepesvári, and J.-Y. Audibert. Toward Manifold-Adaptive Learning. In NIPS Workshop on Topology learning, December 2007.
- Y. Furukawa and J. Ponce. Accurate, Dense, and Robust Multi-View Stereopsis.. In IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2007.
- Z. Harchaoui, F. Bach, and E. Moulines. Testing for Homogeneity with Kernel Fisher Discriminant Analysis. In Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems, volume 20, 2007. Note: In Press.
- A. Kushal, C. Schmid, and J. Ponce. Flexible Object Models for Category-Level 3D Object Recognition.. In IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2007.
- P. Labatut, J.-P. Pons, and R. Keriven. Efficient multi-view reconstruction of large-scale scenes using interest points, Delaunay triangulation and graph cuts. In IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, October 2007.
- J.-P. Pons and J.-D. Boissonnat. Delaunay deformable models: Topology-adaptive meshes based on the restricted Delaunay triangulation. In IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, Minneapolis, USA, June 2007.
- J.-P. Pons, F. Ségonne, J.-D. Boissonnat, L. Rineau, M. Yvinec, and R. Keriven. High-quality consistent meshing of multi-label datasets. In Information Processing in Medical Imaging, pages 198-210, July 2007.
- M.'A. Ranzato, Y-L. Boureau, and Y. LeCun. Sparse feature learning for deep belief networks. In Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems, 2007.
- H. Sahbi, J.-Y. Audibert, and R. Keriven. Graph-cut transducers for relevance feedback in content based image retrieval. In ICCV, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, October 2007.
- P. Sahbi, H., Etyngier, J.-Y. Audibert, and R Keriven. Graph Laplacian for Interactive Image Retrieval. Technical report 07-32, CERTIS, April 2007.
Back to publication index
This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All person copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. In most cases, these works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
This document was translated from BibTEX by bibtex2html