Scientific Board (Conseil Scientifique) of DI - CSDI
CSDI External members:
- Gérard BERRY (Pr. Collège de France, INRIA, France) – CSDI Chair
- Andrew BLAKE (Managing Dir. Microsoft Research, Cambridge, UK)
- Herbert EDELSBRUNNER (Pr. Institute of Science and Technology, Vienna, Austria)
- Frank KELLY (Pr. Cambridge, UK)
- Bernhard SCHOELKOPF (Pr. MPI Tübingen, Germany)
- Adi SHAMIR (Pr., Weizmann Institute, Israel - Turing Award 2002)
- Joseph SIFAKIS (DR CNRS, Verimag Grenoble, France - Turing Award 2007)
- Emo WELZL (Pr. ETH Zürich,Switzerland)
- Andrew Chi-Chih YAO (Pr. Tsinghua University, Beijing China - Turing Award 2000)
CSDI Institutional members:
- Philippe BAPTISTE (Dir. INS2I at CNRS)
- Monique CANTO SPERBER (Dir. ENS)
- Yves GULDNER (Dir. ENS, Science)
- Isabelle RYL (Dir. INRIA, Paris-Rocquencourt)
- Jean VUILLEMIN (Dir. DI)
Agenda for May 2011 CSDI meeting
May 11: ENS, salle Henri Cartan
May 12: ENS, amphi Rataud
- Rate DI research projects on your own world-class scale, and explain why.
- Advise research projects on where to aim next, and which links are missing.
- Advise DI on perceived current weaknesses, and how to correct them.
- Advice on DI’s future: which research to nurture, cull, create.
- Relations between teaching and research.
The CSDI delivers its oral report on May 12, 15h-16h.
After the meeting, each CSDI member provides written advice of his choice. The CSDI chair collates all into CSDI advices, to be web-delivered by May 28.